March 7, 2003
1. What was the last song you heard? I can't remember. I always have a song stuck in my head, regardless of what I last listened to, so it is really hard to tell. I have a Citizen Fish song stuck in there now.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? Akira and Star Wars Episode II
3. What were the last three things you purchased? Train tickets, hotel reservations, and lunch.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Deposit some checks, play hockey, sleep in and eat chili.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Brendi, Alex, my sister and Vicki. I talked to Brendi via email, Alex face to face at work, my sis on AIM and Vicki on the phone last night. Scary that I don't really interact with many people face to face. Or maybe not. I don't know.
Posted by ed at March 7, 2003 12:51 PM
Well at least you keep in "touch" with people, no matter what the form of communication...
Posted by: Ruth at March 9, 2003 7:04 PM